Low drama in your life. W003. 1 matrix point.
The intention of this experiment is for you to have the conscious experience to be in a low drama. Ask two or more people to join you in this experiment. You will play the victim. Scan in your life and pick a situation where you are a victim. It could be work, or in a relationship with your mother, your children, your colleague, or about money, ... This has to be real, otherwise it won't work !!
When you are a victim, someone is persecuting you. Find out who it is. And most probably, you found a rescuer to complain about your problem. Find out who it is. Ask the two people that you brought in if they are willing to role-play the persecutor and the rescuer of your real life problem. Tell them who they are, their name and what they usually say.
- As a victim, this is my problem: "I don't have enough money to go on holiday and travel."
- You are the persecutor (could be your parents or your employer) and you don't give me enough money.
- You are the rescuer (could be either a girl/boy friend or one of the parents) and you say: "Here honey, I will give you some money".
Play out the role for 3 minutes without shifting roles. If you are the victim, be just the victim. If you are the persecutor, just be the persecutor. If you are the rescuer, be the rescuer.
Some questions you could inquire at the end:
1. Which role is your favorite roles? Where else do you play this role? W004. 1 matrix point.
2. What does it allow you to do next? It could be to play small, to resent, to take revenge, to complain, etc... W005. 1 matrix point.
At the end, another person scan in his or her life and pick a situation where s/he is the victim. And start again!